Monday, July 14, 2014

Safely arrived in Kiribati

Hey I'm here in Kiribati!

I am going to be headed to Beru and guess what? Elder Klatt is going to be my trainer!  I think I'll head out on Wednesday or something. I'm not entirely sure, but I can already tell I am going to love it and am so excited! Everyone here is awesome. Fun fact: there is only one set of zone leaders for the entire Kiribati side of the mission and outer islands (like mine) aren't even part of districts so that's interesting. Yeah it'll be Elder Klatt and I pretty much untill we come back so I'm kinda just plunging in.  

Elder Vaai is also going to a different outer island but it is the biggest (land wise) in all of Kiribati so not really much of an outer island is what they said. Then the other two elders are going to different islands which are considered part of Tarawa.  Sister Pasina is going to stay here in Tarawa.

Anyways I'm going to play basketball with the zone leaders!

I love you all!
Elder Pettingill

PS: I should have email on my island

Here are some pictures from the airplane landing in Tarawa (the main island of Kiribati)

No comments:

Post a Comment