Sunday, April 3, 2016

Nonouti Week 10

Hey guys,

The internet is sort of working this week. Got to read all of your
emails but responding is sketchy cause if it dies on you, you are
stuck. This past week has been fun. We had a few new people show up
to church in one of the villages called Matang.

Yes Elder Larsen is transferring. He is headed for Marakei on Friday
and is leaving here on Wednesday. Elder Kennedy will be coming to
replace Elder Larsen. I know him from Tarawa  and he will be fun to
work with for the few weeks I have left :)

I have been falling behind on my journal entries lately so I have been
working real hard to get all caught up with those. I always try to
find a miracle and a spiritual prompting for every day.

I got the package and with it quite a few letters. It was way fun and
Elder Larsen and I really enjoyed the oreos and the nutella packets.
so good. Also the new shirts fit perfect. Thank you so much Mom for
sending them! Also thanks for the flashdrive and everything in the
package. It was really packed with stuff huh? Loved the dried fruit too

gunna make this short cause again, internet isn't too good but I love
you all and hope you are doing swell ;)

Love,
Elder Pettingill



No comments:

Post a Comment